- 999 Departments may be defined.
- 99 Occupation codes may be defined
for earnings distribution.
- Designed to handle 24 hour operation.
- Employee may clock into as many
departments as needed per day.
- Color coded viewing of schedule
status of each employee.
- View schedule status of all employees
or by department.
- Employee may view or print only
- Delete or add employee from today's
- Employee may be setup with primary
or alternate schedule.
- Employee may clock in or out of
as many departments as needed in a single shift.
- Multiple occupation codes per shift
- Clock in / clock out time frame
defined by management.
- View daily schedules, previous
and future records with one key stroke.
- Use employee badges or number assigned
to employee to clock in/out.
- Manager passwords by department
- Manager approval required if clocking
in late or leaving early.
- No changes to detail records with
out manager authority.
- Terminate employee effective immediately.
View labor analysis report screens.
View employee phone numbers.
View graphs indicating daily
labor scheduled for each hour by occupation code.
View graphs reviewing daily
labor lobar dollars associated with scheduled.